We are writing to inform you of the measures taken under the various decrees and resolutions for the prevention and control of the spread of COVID-19 in relation to the activity and services of Roses Marina:
- The marina offices will continue to provide services, both by telephone and email, during the usual public opening hours.
- Surveillance services are maintained 24 hours a day, with shifts of sailors under the minimum service arrangements, in accordance with current regulations.
- The services for cleaning and disinfecting the facilities are continuing.
- The telephone line of the marina is operational 24 hours a day for emergencies (+34 630 025 311).
- The fuel service station is operating with a self-service supply and for cases of emergency.